IRG's approach to Project Management is designed to foster a strong sense of collaboration with our clients. We believe that our success depends on our ability to establish effective and collaborative working relationships. Our collegial partnership approach enables us to understand your needs and adapt to meet business and technical demands, creating an environment that encourages open communication and the building of trust.
IRG project management principles include the following:
- A flexible and transparent customer engagement model
- Rigorous use of effective Project Management tools
- A service delivery model that is tool and platform independent
- Scalable Resource Management
- PMP, Six Sigma, and Agile/Scrum certified Project Managers with extensive real-world experience
IRG has in-depth and comprehensive experience in effective process improvement practices and custom system development. Our knowledge of industry-proven models includes the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), CMMI, and Six Sigma. With our in-depth IT project experience, we can tailor an approach that is perfect for your environment, geared for success, and strategically in-line with your project goals.
- Our Project Managers are certified and experienced in agile development methodologies. Our project teams can streamline your development efforts leveraging an Agile approach. We can also train your staff in agile methods, assisting you in migrating to an agile framework.
- Traditional project management involves disciplined and deliberate planning and control methods, which include scope definition, evaluation of risk, and the estimation of cost, effort, and time. Our first step with traditional approach projects is to develop a detailed project plan that identifies project milestones and deliverables.
- We can adapt your current process to facilitate both Traditional and Agile approaches, across a portfolio of projects. We leverage the best from each discipline into a tailored approach.
- One Team
- From short duration projects with small teams to large multi-year projects, you can count on IRG to compile the best team for success. We believe that teams are more than the sum of the parts. Effective collaboration equals performance and supports efficiency, creativity, and innovation.